Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

My body hates me and the feeling is mutual

Dear uterus,
CAN'T YOU DO ANYTHING RIGHT? Bad enough you killed three babies. Bad enough the other two had to be forcibly removed. Are you angry about the c-section scar? Is that it? You are not supposed to be engorged with blood 7 1/2 weeks after you spit out a dead baby. I hate you! Just leave me alone and go back to tormenting me just once a month instead of constantly.  If I have to go back to the hospital and have a D&C because of you I will seriously consider divorcing you all together. This is your last warning. I cannot keep losing blood through you. Just let the medication do its work and stop fucking with me!

Regards, Emily

Blogged with the Flock Browser

1 comment:

korin said...

i love occasionally telling my body parts to eff off.

Post a Comment