Nothing is new or interesting. Don't know what I expected. I just feel numb and itchy. And I can apparently cry at stupid inane TV shows. But my own life? Nope, the waterworks are dry. Which also feels sucky.
I did enjoy the nitrous at the dentist yesterday. Maybe I can get a prescription for that. Because Represitol® just isn't working out the way I'd hoped.



3 comments:
Sorry that the Represitol isn't working for you. It didn't for me either, not entirely. Sigh.
Maybe we should all get some nitrous instead.
I don't know what to wish for. That you stop feeling numb? That you feel able to cry at your own life? Definitely wishing for an end to itchiness as I can't imagine any benefit to that. I don't know. Hoping that the blargs end or continue as you wish
sending love from a little island across the seas xxx
Post a Comment