Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day 10- a photo of me from more than 10 years ago


It's tough to choose just one. I am friends with tons of people I went to high school with, so pictures of me from decades past abound. In keeping with me feeling really nostalgic for that camping trip mentioned on day 7, I'm choosing this one.


Same trip. Boogie-boarding on Lake Michigan. My best friend and my way too old for me boyfriend (R.I.P Sean ♥)

This picture swells me heart with love and longing for such a free and simple time. It gives me twinges of regret of the time lost in silly feuds with both of these guys. And it makes me wonder how I ever had any problem with that lovely 18 year-old body ;-)

2 comments:

still life angie said...

Yeah, I wonder that when I look at 18 year old Angie too. Love the picture.

Catherine W said...

Lovely photograph. It is hard not to have those little twinges of regret sometimes, looking at old photographs. xo

Post a Comment