Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

Day 28 - what's in your handbag/purse

Oh man! Behind again.
There is a lot of shit in my purse. It is a darling little Timbuk2 mini-messenger bag.
  • I have my phone,
  • Lisa's iPod Shuffle (for the gym),
  • my Chococat wallet with no money -but many receipts, credit card, pics of the kids, and a *car key in it-
  • Then there are my phone earbuds; wrapped around a rubber robot that is supposed to keep them from tangling, but never does.
  • A well-worn purple bandana for a hankie
  • a tape measure
  • tinted lip balm I almost never use
  • two stuffable shopping bags because I hate plastic bags
  • a glass nail file my
  • My Supportland card
  • hand sanitizer
  • my business cards
  • hand cream
  • lotion from a hotel
  • my HSA checkbook
  • more lipbalm
  • a Tide to go stain stick
  • an empty sandwich bag for some reason
  • a gift card for 24 hour fitness that probably has about 50 cents on it
  • my toiletries kit with: a bunch of makeup I never wear, band-aids, advil, nepsporin, a tampon (which is odd since I hate them and almost never use them), another nail file, and a small pack of tissues
  • another thing of lipbalm
  • a lens cloth
  • make that two lens cloths
  • a bunch of wadded up coupons
  • a house key
I really need to take out some lipbalm and add a pen huh?












*One of the many helpful hints form my dad. If you drive, always keep a spare car key in your wallet, they are flat and don't take up too much space and can save your ass if you lock yourself out, lose your keys, or have to pick up your car from the shop after-hours. JUST DO IT!

2 comments:

Ausmerican Housewife - Creating with Kara Davies said...

A pen might be good darlin'.

For you http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=7077438&l=84c0bd7365&id=522074749

Sadkitty said...

Aww thanks

Post a Comment