Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Day 3 - your favorite television program

I can't really relate TV to the world of baby death. I don't like TV, I would be totally fine with not even having one in the house personally. I pretty much just listen to TV if it's on. I prefer to be on the computer, read or practice guitar while watching TV. I used to card wool, or spin or knit, but those things hold no pleasure for me these days.

So, anyway.

My favorite show is Grey's Anatomy. I cry at almost every episode, even though I find most of the characters rather vapid and absurd. Still, the soundtrack is great, the writing is tight and the acting is adequate. It is my ONE show I make an effort to watch (well, now that Lost is gone.) 

So nothing much either way on the TV front. (of course, as I write this Ameri.can Dad is on, and I don't even like this show.)

1 comment:

dotalot said...

i love greys, i wish it was on here, i cried every episode too xxx

Post a Comment