Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Day six- 20 things that calm me

Calm? Me?

Ummm.... You may know, or be able to tell from my writing that I am almost NEVER calm. I am a spaz. Being relaxed makes me nervous.

So, I'll try

  1. Coffee: the taste, the smell, the feel of the cup in my hand
  2. Antiquing: I have a morbid curiosity that is quite satisfied looking at stuff that likely belonged to someone now dead
  3. Reading in bed, but not anywhere else
  4. trying to play my guitar
  5. multi-tasking
  6. singing really loud in my car
  7. reading DBM blogs
  8. cooking with OTHER people (I hate cooking by myself)
  9. carding wool
  10. hula hooping
  11. lifting more weight than yesterday
  12. climbing into a bed warmed by my son and husband
  13. my teenager being nice to me
  14. staring up at the stars
  15. pedicures
  16. having my hair washed by someone else (which won't happen again soon, I'm growing it out)
  17. more coffee
  18. sometimes a nice cup of tea (oh don't look at me like that coffee, you know it's you I love)
  19. nursing a baby (have to wait for this one again :-(
  20. playing video games

1 comment:

still life angie said...

Thank goodness I'm not the only freak who is calmed by coffee. Just listening to the coffee brew calms me. I love your list and that it includes hulahooping.

Post a Comment