Of course there are many many photos that make me sad
I have books and books of them; dead baby brothers, dead former loves, dead grandparents, etc...
There are few that make me angry. Odd, considering I am angry A LOT.
I suppose that former love who dies too soon, the little kids that grew up into idiots, and of course the "omg! They let me out of the house looking like that?" pictures from big hair days of yore should make me angry, but mostly they make me nostalgic.
I suppose that former love who dies too soon, the little kids that grew up into idiots, and of course the "omg! They let me out of the house looking like that?" pictures from big hair days of yore should make me angry, but mostly they make me nostalgic.
Okay, looking through my Facebook pics to see if anything not obvious (Juniper's hands for instance) would trigger anything. And I came across this:
The diaper stash. I have no idea why I kept this up on Facebook. Hand made covers, pocket diapers, prefolds, all in ones ... all for nothing.




2 comments:
it's a gorgeous stash Emily. Dammit life sucks so bad.
It is lovely. It seems so . . . well, I don't know. All that preparation and care. x
Post a Comment