I joined a gym today; swam four laps and then felt dizzy. And went to dress rehearsal for the play I am costuming. and I was okay for a couple hours. But then I walked past the over priced baby paraphernalia at Whole Foods and was not okay.
We are going to have a "talk" this weekend about what to do about my obsession with having another baby. That ought to be interesting. Good thing I bought wine.



4 comments:
Oh, man. Good luck. I hope he is understanding. And God! How I hate going by the baby section in Target. It gets me every time.
I hope you can get the answer you are hoping for. I really, really do.
If only we could have wine before going into stores with baby sections.
Too bad this isn't a situation where getting your hubby drunk and taking advantage of him would solve your problems. I've got nothing beyond that suggestion.
Yeah get him drunk enough for his vas deferens to reconnect ;-) If only.
I am totally identifying with your blog.. I love your raw honesty and have been told that is how I write. I recently made my blog private to the world because it was becoming too much for my profession. But I'd be honored to let you read it. I also have all my blog entries on facebook (private to everyone in my profession now after a massive purge, even of those undeserving, because a few schmucks ruined it for everyone by using my grief against me...) I digress. I had a theme of "raw truths", particularly angry one liners that popped up at least once a week.
rutgersbeth@yahoo.com , if you're interested in reading. And I'm so sorry about the death of your sweet boy... he looks beautiful in his pictures.
I'd like to go cut my arms off now, they ache so f-ing bad. And having another baby is ALL I THINK ABOUT. When I'm not trying to cut my arms off, that is.
Post a Comment