Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

tomorrow

I will not be waking up with a four-month old baby tomorrow. I will be waking up with a four month-old heartache.


 Happy and fat Solstmas 2009
Untitled
                                                                 The last time I touched him.
                                                                                           

7 comments:

michelle hs said...

i'm sorry. *HUGS*

Mary Beth said...

You and I must have shared a due date or so . . . I'm supposed to have a four month old now, too. It hurts like nothing I've ever felt.

I am so, so sorry.

Sadkitty said...

He was "due" February 6th. But I expected him around the 20th because the others were 2 weeks late too. But we found no heartbeat on the 26th and he was born on the 3rd.

biojen said...

Mine would have been four months too, five on the tenth.

I'm so sorry.

I don't think this will ever get better. Hopefully it will get easier to carry.

car said...

Yep, the 3rd is crappy day. I should have a 2 month old boy, and instead I have 2 month old scars.

korin said...

<3 you Emily.

Mary Beth said...

Calla was due 2/9, and I delivered her on 1/9. Gooooood times all around, here. I agree w/ biojen--how can it get "better?" My hope is it just becomes part of me--a part that doesn't make me want to wail every second.

Hugs.

Post a Comment