it's been one year...and the only thing that is normal is i am reliving that day in my head again, just like i do when my living children have a birthday, but i don't have a child to sing happy birthday to...i just have a box of memories. life isn't fair!
Oh man, I remember this time! I was collecting my hair on the shower wall to show my husband how much was falling out. I knew it was normal, but I hated the fact that my body knew I was pregnant and had a baby, but that in real life, I had no baby.
Loss: a baby is not a remote control, or the car keys
Circle (or wheel) of life: yeah, well sometimes it rolls backwards and death happens, then birth
Ashes: anything with identifiable chunks of bone in it is NOT ashes Angel: my baby did not become a supernatural mystical spectre of any sort.
Born sleeping:with sleep, there is always the option of waking up and usually you don't decompose while you are sleeping.This is far more creepy than plain old DEAD, IMHO
4 comments:
I know, I'd shave my head if I could have him back. How did we get here?
it's been one year...and the only thing that is normal is i am reliving that day in my head again, just like i do when my living children have a birthday, but i don't have a child to sing happy birthday to...i just have a box of memories. life isn't fair!
Oh man, I remember this time! I was collecting my hair on the shower wall to show my husband how much was falling out. I knew it was normal, but I hated the fact that my body knew I was pregnant and had a baby, but that in real life, I had no baby.
yes, i remember my hair coming out in gobs. Ugh. Another marker of pregnancy, without the proof of a baby.
Post a Comment