But there will not be a breakdown. There will not be solitude or reverence or remembrance. I won't look at the CD of pictures because my new netbook has no optical drive. I will do the dishes and the laundry and some sewing. I probably won't blog. No one will remember, except those that do. Time will go by. I will hold it together. I always do. Until I don't.
I will probably try to clean the mold off the plaster foot casts the evil nurse made and then shoved into a Ziploc bag before they were dry so that now they smell and have greenish-black spots of fuzz all over them. The little hats and stuff all smell of mold too. I do not think I will wash them though. The hat that he wore is in there. I have not smelled it yet. I hate to think that the moldy smell covered that smell, as horrifying as it would be to just about everyone else.
I don't know what else to say right now. This weather is weird and I am drinking very old coffee.
Dads Who Don’t Deal
5 years ago



10 comments:
my six months is coming up on sunday, a friend told me to write stuff that i can't get out of head on paper and then take it outside , put it in a precious dish and burn it. its supposed to take all the stuff out of your head and send it to the ether. this is what i'm going to do . could be a load of rubbish but it'll give me something to do. i may release another balloon for him too and maybe plant something. wow its turning into a huge event. i'll be thinking of you and your little one tomorrow, sending love xxx anne
Thinking of you today, and I will be thinking of you and Juniper tomorrow.
Hey Emily, I just wanted to let you know that I'm reading your posts and hearing your story and your pain. If you would like to get coffee sometime let me know. I won't ever forget hearing about Juniper--from Aaron, while in the car...."did you hear about Emily?" and I'm like, that can't be good....
Thinking of you. Remembering Juniper.
xo
Hope the day is only as sucky as it has to be. Thinking of you and Juniper.
Thinking of you and little Juniper. ((hugs))
Thinking about you today, remembering Juniper with you . . .
Thinking of you and Juniper today.
Thinking of you.
I'm so sorry. I hate how the clock just keeps ticking by. I'm sure that day was horrible. I hope that things are somewhat better today, as "somewhat better" seems to be the all these is.
Thinking of you.
-Brianna
Post a Comment