CARP! The printer/ scanner still is acting stupid, so here is a webcam shot of the picture.
I think Heather cut it out of a magazine or something.
But it has Daisies and a sunflower, which correspond to our love of Harold and Maude. (See day 2 for details) and a big ol' belly popping through.
Day 18 - my wedding/future wedding/past wedding.
Oddly enough, the reason this post is late is that I didn't blog on the 18th because it was our 7th wedding anniversary! We went back to the Edgefield, where we got married and stayed for two nights.
The wedding was great. Raven and I made handcrafted paper for the invitations.I designed and made my own dress and Raven's dress, and found Dave's three-piece wool suit at a thrift shop for $7.00. Little 7 year-old Raven was our "leaf girl." We all stood in a circle and Lisa, who got ordained on-line just for us, performed the ceremony with our personal vows. My sister took pictures, her future husband and my big brother played music and everyone got varying degrees of drunk. There's lots more to tell, but you'll have to come look at the pictures that we never put into our scrapbook.
![]() |
| Awesome webcam capture |
![]() |
| Me Dave and Raven |
Hmm...Just one?
My most secret talent, which is hard to believe because I hate to cook is that I can make something out of nothing. If hard-pressed I can scour cabinets and fridges and create a meal that no-one else would have thought of and its almost always edible.
Also I can card wool, spin it into yarn, and knit something useful out of it. Like a fuckin' pioneer yo! (more on this tomorrow)






1 comment:
Love the artwork and the lil nod to Harold and Maude in the flowers.
Also love the wedding photographs. Happy anniversary to you both. Beautiful dresses and it sounds like everyone had a great time.
I'm very impressed by your talents as I am, possibly, the most anti-pioneering type I know. Sadly.
Post a Comment