Soltice, Xmas, Solstmas. Nothing interesting going on here. Sorry folks. I know you all anxiously await my blog with baited breath, but I am so flatlined I don't know what to write about. I am keeping sadness at bay by keeping ALL feelings at bay. It's working so far. I do have something wrong with my inner ear on the left side though. We are going to spend today playing vidoe games and eat vegan cheesecake at my sister's tomorrow (and maybe play with the vintage Star Trek trivia game I scored at an estate sale for them.) Whee!
4 comments:
Glad to hear the sadness is at bay. Thanks for your words on my blog, I very much appreciate them.
I felt like I was doing the same. All emotions were at bay. Then the shit storm hit. Thinking of you momma!
Hey Em, just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you and Juniper today and everyday. But now I guess it's yesterday. Lit candles for our precious boys. ~Much love
Where did my comment go blogger? I just wanted to pop by and let you know that I was holding you and Juniper dear at heart today. Of course it is tomorrow now, but still wanted to let you know. Much love Em.
Post a Comment