Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Cherry on top

Thanks Missy!


The rules of this award are:

1. Link back to the person who gave it to you
2. Pass it on to five (or more) other blogs
3. Leave them a comment telling them about the award

There are so many blogs I could award this too. Including one that I can't remember the name of or find anymore. 

So, I hereby award this to:
  1. Elizabeth @ Bad Hair Days
  2. Catherine @ Between the Snow and the Huge Roses
  3. Jen @ Dreaming with a Broken Heart
  4. Frustrated Fairy 
  5. Sally @ Tuesday's Hope 
 There are so many more that I could name as inspiring, helpful and downright angry in the same way I am. Love to you all.

2 comments:

Hope's Mama said...

Thank you so much for this.
xoxo

Catherine W said...

Thank you so much sadkitty. xo

Post a Comment