Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Giveaway

Here's what I want to give away:

  1. A few pints and games of darts at the local pub (if you and/or me are not pregnant)
  2. A pot of tea and some pastries at the local tea house (if one of us is knocked up)
  3. A session at the batting cages if you are new to this stupid DBM journey
  4. A soak and a massage here for everyone I know
  5. All of the above if you are struggling with TTC in any way or have to be done, even though it kills you inside
Unfortunately most of my readers are not in the Portland Metro area. Also, we are not rich, so I cannot fly you here ;-) But, if you are in town I will make good on offers 1,2&3 at any time!


So... even though I didn't sign up for the 25 days of giveaways, I am hereby offering up something I can give which is some of these:


Felted soaps (not the washboard ;-)





















or one of these:
Fabrics will vary, tell me your favorite colours. Yoga mat not included:-)


Soooo, leave a comment below, before Monday. Tell me which prize would float your boat, and I will do some random thing and pick a winner at some point in the next couple days.

8 comments:

Mama Anna said...

Boo-Yah! I LOVE giveaways! I love both, but I'd probably use the soap more lol! You ROCK Emily!

Anonymous said...

Well I am in the portland metro area, and tho I'm not a DBM, I am the local queen of TTC struggles so if I am not pregnant from this cycle we shall drink and be merry.

Missy said...

I showed some blog love for you last night on my current post, but I only got around to telling half of the mommies because work got crazy. Bleh! I think I will just get in my car and drive to portland. I think it might only take me something like 24 hours to get there. Sweet! I'll choose soap. I don't remember what exercise feels like, but I can be bothered to bathe every now and again.

Hope's Mama said...

Soap would be easier to post to Australia!!
xo

Jennifer said...

Yoga mat or felted soaps. Doesn't matter, I love em both. (that rhymed! I think...haha) I saw a DIY episode of how that's done and the artist showing the how-to was fun to watch. Thank you for offering giveaways in this oh-so-not-cheery-holiday season for DBMs like us. I wish I could take you up on the massage offer but these days I just want to crawl under a rock and wait for December to be over.

sarah said...

Felted soap!

Though the trip to McMenamins and the batting cages sound really nice too. Our best friends live up in Portland, and the next time we visit I'm going to track you down for some beverages (choice dependent on both of our respective states of knockedupness) and some batting cage swinging.

brianna said...

Portland does beer so well. Beer and rain. Which are excellent, especially in combination. Leif's entire family lives there so I know it won't be long before I'll be trying to take you up on the offer of beer and darts.

I'm all about the felt soap. This is a new concept to me. Seems pretty cool!

car said...

My yoga mat could use a new jacket (not that I know when I'll be able to get through the door of the only yoga studio in town.) I wish I was close enough to go for beer and batting cages, although I seriously suck at batting.

I thought of you yesterday, the 3rd all around sucks.

Post a Comment