Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 21 - a recipe

I hate cooking. I can barely stand food. And you do NOT want to let me near the oven. I rarely uses recipes, and when I do it is generally to get an approximate ratio of ingredients.

My main triumph in cooking is when I rummage through the fridge and pantry and throw stuff into a pot. some sort of vegetables, some onion and garlic if we have them, some sort of protein source, some broth or bouillon and water, and some random seasonings, and it often turns out edible. I call it "sumthin stew" (Simpson's reference.)

Seriously you guys, the only foods I ever crave are kalamata olives, pickled carrots, eggs and bagels. EVER. I have to force myself to eat just about everything else and usually only after I am angry from hunger. Why am I not skinny?

2 comments:

Catherine W said...

Hmm the sad kitty I've conjured up in my mind from reading your blog IS skinny. Are you SURE you've not skinny?

Sadkitty said...

Nope! Not at all. I am 5'2" and almost 160 pounds (I'm sure most of that is muscle ;-)

I have lost 11 pounds in the last month and went from a size 14 to a 10. I think I am just supposed to be this shape, or close to it.

Post a Comment