/ rant (but not really)
Rock? ... Meet hard place.
A miscarriage? huh? After pushing my fully formed, ready to be born, dead child out of my vagina and sending him to be burned up, you would think it would be a cake walk. After all the "at leasts" right? At least it was early, at least I didn't get attached, at least I know I CAN get pregnant ... blah blah blah. Fuck that shit. What I know know is that my uterus is a traitorous bitch and can't be trusted. And the next time I get pregnant I will have to be even more detached and that every week spent charting and bleeding and having procreative, boring, sex is another week waiting for more damage to my already broken spirit. And every week NOT trying and not peeing on sticks and not holding just one more baby in my arms is also one more week crushing my heart into a lump of useless rock.
And I can be thankful for what I already have and focus on them; blah blah blah. Just what every kid wants. A beaten mom going through the motions because they are all she's got.
And yeah Dad a lot of people have it a lot worse than me. Honestly thinking about all the shit going on in the world isn't as helpful as you might think. And thanks doc, but knowing that we, as a species are doomed to only birth 40% of our conceived offspring and that only a percentage of those will live too. Also not helpful.
But... To those that bring wine, and beer made with coffee, and doughnuts and a cheery chorus of FUCK YOU UNIVERSE! Thank you.
So, I guess what all this means is that I will live to avenge and the universe better watch the FUCK OUT. Because I will get you fucker and all my DBM and IF and 'almost killed by buses' and 'barely scraping by' and 'barely have a shred of hope' mamas will
KICK YOUR FUCKING ASS!
SO WATCH OUT AND BACK THE FUCK OFF!
(And, just so it knows that we are serious; please leave a comment if you at all agree with the aforementioned sentiments)



9 comments:
I absolutely agree.
I absofuckinglutely agree. I haven't lost a second baby (yet) but I imagine if I did, I'd feel just like this.
xo
I'm with you. I'll bring wine and doughnuts.
I thought that miscarrying my second pregnancy would be a cake walk. But it wasn't. Just made me feel so very defeated. I'm so sorry that you have to go through this. It's horribly unfair. xo
Oh... my therapist would be oh-so-proud of all this beautiful, raging, feminin anger. And me too! :) Helps me touch into my own anger, and accept this beautiful, powerful "shadow" side of my self and this horribly awful grieving, unfair-ness shit dealt out by the universe.
I'm bringing doughnuts too - I've got a sweet tooth! Fried dough with chocolate... yum!!! (can't guarantee they'll be vegan...) :(
Keep up the fight mama xxx
I bring coffee and doughnuts and chocolate. Sorry the universe is putting you through this crap. No one deserves that. I hope you find a way to pull through this and can be happy once more. Sending all my best wishes from New Zealand. ((hugs))
I also have a murderous womb and I'm all for ganging up on the Universe with you. Hope the physical stuff ends soon for you. There's no wishing away the emotional stuff, so I'll just say I'm sorry :(
(here from LFCA)
Here from LFCA....and I totally agree. The least the universe could do is buy us all dinner before screwing us over and over and over. I'll be bringing vodka and chocolate to the ass kicking party.
I agree 100%.
Also with the I-lost-a-baby-at-term-why-is-this-miscarriage-so-shitty? I had two miscarriages last year. All it did was confirm that yes, my body kills things. Uterus of Doom indeed.
Post a Comment